Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Food cart vendor sells wedding bouquets in Lower Manhattan [NYP]
· Gay marriage will be "a windfall" for the wedding industry [NYP]
· Jeffrey's Meats to close in the Essex Street Market [The Lo Down]
· Complaint of the day: Overly friendly cashiers [City Room]
· Kate Middleton has no stylist, but uses personal shoppers [Grazia]
· Despite the rumors, LVMH will not rehire Galliano [On the Runway]