Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Jewelry Designer Diana Warner Opens a Gramercy Boutique
· Monster Duane Reade About to Hatch on Wall Street
· Justin Bieber to Incite Mass Hysteria at Macy's Tomorrow
· Gap to Open Up Shop on the Fulton Street Mall
· Jil Sander and Uniqlo's +J Will Be No More
· Kiehl's Will Open Its First-Ever Spa on the Upper East Side