Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· West Village stores close to avoid Pride chaos [DNAinfo]
· Soon the entire Upper West Side will be one Duane Reade [West Side Rag]
· Cynthia Rowley does makeup in the mail for Birchbox [Fashionista]
· Movement calls for Trader Joe's to adopt a zero-waste policy [TreeHugger]
· Now available: Chanel's robot-sexy fall nail polish [Refinery29]
· How the velvet slipper trend got started [WSJ]