Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bleecker Street's Tommy brings back the Hilfiger [The Shophound]
· The Upper West Side's Art of Shaving looks nearly ready [My Upper West]
· NYC is losing its Korean grocers [NYT]
· Check out images from Lily Allen's new clothing line [The Cut]
· Rupert Sanderson introduces Hong Kong-specific shoe sizing [FT]