Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Thirty-Four June Sales, from DVF to Opening Ceremony
· Shoppers Are Stabbing Each Other With Hangers at the DVF Sale
· Free Manicures Courtesy of the Producers of Jersey Shore
· The Kardashians May Open Another Dash on the Upper East Side
· Ceiling Collapse Shutters Lower Levels of Times Square Forever 21
· The Opening Ceremony Sale Has Attracted a Hipster Squatter Colony