Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· It's markdown season on the Upper East Side [Madison Avenue Spy]
· The uptown Apple store is NYC's most photographed spot [Live Science]
· Syms puts itself on the market [CoStar]
· The city seeks food stores for underserved areas [Crain's]
· Bay Ridge TJ Maxx robbed three days after opening [Brooklyn Paper]
· Marc Jacobs discusses Justin Bieber's lookalike fragrance [Stylelist]
· Tiffany ventures into editorial content [WWD]