Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Take a look inside Tess Giberson's new store [The Cut]
· Alexander McQueen review calls the show a "a button-pushing marvel" [NYT]
· Next week sees three open-to-the-public fashion parties [Never Pay Retail NYC]
· Another beloved used book store bites the dust [VNY]
· Jill Stuart's 15-year-old daughter lands movie role [Page Six]
· Kanye West and M/M Paris release George Condo scarves [Racked]
· How Sarah Burton became the head of the hottest label around [NYT]