Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We're looking to bring aboard some fresh talent on the business side of our operation to assist with the continued growth of Curbed, Eater & Racked. Here goes:
Marketing & Events Coordinator
This person will have four main areas of responsibility:
· Audience Development: assist in the creation, coordination & administration of web traffic, newsletter subscription, and social media participation drives;
· Media Sponsorships: take the lead in media sponsorship projects and similar marketing initiatives;
· Events: be the internal project manager of all events; and
· Special Projects: assist with special projects related to editorial, sales & business development as requested.
The ideal candidate has 1-3 years work experience preferably in one or more of areas above, possesses a high attention to detail and thrives in external facing roles. The Marketing & Events Coordinator will report to the VP, Strategic Development. Salaries are competitive and benefits include health care and a 401(k) plan. Interested parties should email email@example.com.
This person will create snappy marketing collateral on a freelance basis. This will include house ads, logos, and presentation slides. Interested candidates should send an email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link to sample work and your rates in the email.
· Jobs at Curbed Network [Curbed Network]