Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Now THAT is how you rock a red carpet! Doutzen Kroes in Giambattista Valli.
- Ginnifer Goodwin in custom Topshop might have the best look of the night.
- Brooklyn Decker looks amazing in Michael Kors.
- Zac Posen and Christina Ricci. This one's going to be controversial.
- Diane Kruger and Jason Wu, both being upstaged by Diane Kruger's left leg.
- Anna Wintour in Chanel with her daughter Bee Shaffer in Balenciaga
- Karl Lagerfeld and Blake Lively. What do you think they talk about?
- Oh, honey, no: Christina Hendricks in Carolina Herrera.
- Freida Pinto in Chanel has caused a nation of Twitterers to shake their heads sadly, then tweet about it.
- Unlike Coco Rocha, Anna Dello Russo apparently had no problem securing some nuttier McQueen.
- Andre Leon Talley being Andre Leon Talley
- Rihanna in Stella McCartney. We just don't know how to feel about this.
Because we know not everyone has time to click through 66 photos from the Met Ball, we've created a highlights reel. Above, find twelve of the most notable outfits from last night's gala, including Anna Wintour in Chanel, Brooklyn Decker in highlighter-pink Michael Kors, and Christina Hendricks in regrettable Carolina Herrera.
· Beyonce, Anna Wintour, Diane Kruger, and More at the Met Ball [Racked NY]
· All Met Ball coverage [Racked NY]