Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The dismal retail scene of the Financial District [NY Post]
· Comfortable shoe parties are replacing Tubberware parties of yore [DNAinfo]
· All on the Line, Joe Zee's reality TV show, will return for a second season [WWD]
· Justin Bieber's perfume now has a commercial [Gawker]
· Heidi Klum just launched a fashion, beauty, and lifestyle site [Racked National]
· When fashion worlds collide: Kate Middleton and Michelle Obama [HuffPo]
· The ten best Tumblrs from the fashion world [Fashionista]