Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Opening Ceremony buyer Kate Foley has a terrific apartment [Refinery29]
· Chloë Sevigny switches dresses, but not socks, between parties [HuffPo]
· Samples start at $20 at the Ali Ro sale [On the Sly]
· Love Brooklyn? Hate Manhattan? Etsy has your back [Runnin' Scared]
· When a Barnes & Noble doesn't close, it's a news story [NYO]
· Justin Bieber is launching a fragrance next month [Racked National]
· The Gap might be killing its ongoing Pierre Hardy collab [Fashionista]