Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The delicious line-up of vendors for Brooklyn Flea's Smorgasburg [NY Times]
· The Hugo Boss store in Soho gets a complete overhaul [WWD, subscription req'd]
· Janice Dickinson loses fake teeth at dinner, finds them on the floor [HuffPo]
· Jeffrey Campbell knocks off Alejandro Ingelmo/Chris Benz wedges [Fashionista]
· MAC transforms a StyeList Beauty Editor into Grace Jones [StyleList]
· David Beckham to launch bodywear, star in the billboards [Telegraph UK]
· There's going to be a (second) Coco Chanel musical [My Fashion Life]