Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Kate Moss exhibit is "worth seeing," says Cathy Horyn [On the Runway]
· Another look inside new LES shop Salvor Projects [T]
· The Meatpacking District loses a major meat packer [WSJ]
· The Plaza is getting a Situation-free gym [DNAinfo via Curbed NY]
· Here is a disturbing video of a man licking shoes on the subway [Boing Boing]