Decadestwo Owners Prove They're Ready for TV at the VIP Auction
- Decadestwo.1 owners and the evening's auctioneers Cameron Silver and Christos Garkinos
- Coming soon to a TV near you
- Auction gowns from left to right: Oscar de la Renta (21st century), Arnold Scaasi (1970's), Bob Mackie (1980's), Valentino (early 1980's), Louis Feraud (late 1970's), Oscar de la Renta (21st century)
- The Alexander McQueen gown up for auction. The purple "no hips" Halston gown is peeking out from the rack.
- Hey, on a scale of one to ten, what's Cameron?
- East Coast buyer Marcus Stewart distributes the auction paddles to eager guests
- Party guests peruse the bag table. Hands off my Chanel!