Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Avant-circus: Hot new decorating trend at the Brooklyn Flea.
- The Catwoman claw. We almost bought it just for pleasure of looking at it every so often, it's that slick.
- Image via Getty
- The Toms wannabes
- Image via Fashion Herald
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Postcards from the Edge: The Brooklyn Flea Debuts in Williamsburg· The 38 Essential New York Stores, April 2011
· Nordstrom's Soho Charity Concept Shop Has a Name!
· It's Nearly Impossible to Say No at the nOir Jewelry Sale
· Watch Daphne Guinness Dress for the Met Ball at Barneys
· Aldo Knocks Off Toms Shoes Minus the Charity Angle
· It's Official! Uniqlo to Open in Herald Square Late Fall 2011