Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Pat Field explains why she teamed up with Kotex [Fashionista]
· Too mature for nOir? Try the Ted Rossi sale [Mizhattan]
· Gramercy Park Flower Shop has opened in Dumbo [Dumbo NYC]
· Paris Hilton sued for not returning borrowed jewelry [NYP]
· These guys got Marc Ecko tattoos for a 20% discount [Racked National]
· How major chains are trying to improve their fitting rooms [WSJ]
· Shoppers are finally starting to buy into the long skirt trend [NYT]