Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Swedish candy shop Sockerbit opened on Christopher [iONWestVillage]
· Park Slope has a record number of empty storefronts [TRD]
· Julie Gilhart on life after Barneys [ThreadNY]
· Walmart seeks NYC support with new mailings [NYO]
· Colorful Peruvian rugs come to Fort Greene [Fort Greene Patch]
· UK retailer reissues Kate Middleton's engagement blouse [Telegraph]
· Carine Roitfeld styled a shoot for Chanel [WWD]