Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· There are far too many fedoras on the streets of NY [iONWestVillage]
· What designers can do to fight knockoffs [ThreadNY]
· Iconic Astor place newsstand operator might have to go [NYP]
· East Village oddities shop benefits from reality show fame [NYDN]
· Herald Square stores resent 34th Street Partnership's Bronx gift [NYP]
· Here's a sneak peek at the Nili Lotan sample sale [Sample Sally]