Postcards from the Edge: The Brooklyn Flea Debuts in Williamsburg
- The view facing Kent Avenue
- The view facing the river
- On-trend polka dots from 3Free Design, just $40
- Pretty quilts from A Little of India
- Clogs from Nina Z
- One of multiple vintage glasses stands.
- Does this count as edgy? Or Edge-y?
- Dooney & Burke bags from the 1970s, back when they manufactured in Connecticut, via Mix Gallery. $40 to $140.
- Tin mirrors from a Flea veteran.
- An intense pile of pork and beef from Concetta's Sunday Gravy
- Vintage cowboy blankets from Daily Memorandum. Great for pretending you're an extra in True Grit.
- Taxidermy from Daily Memorandum.
- Avant-circus: Hot new decorating trend at the Brooklyn Flea.
- A Flea staple: Mildly dubious vintage footwear.