Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Design-Obsessed Skincare Line Aesop Has Big Plans for Manhattan
· A Canal Street Knockoff Could Someday Cost You a $1,000 Fine
· There Are 20 Sample Sales Between Now and Sunday
· A Closer Look at Madewell's Tribute to Local Stores
· Goodwill Opens a Curated Vintage Shop in Greenwich Village