Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Good luck trying to read anything this morning that doesn't involve the Royal Wedding. Our sister site Racked National has been holding down the fort with tons of coverage, and we handpicked a few other sites that had something of note to add to the hoopla.
· For the record, Kate's a duchess now [HuffPo]
· Two "pretty princesses" duke it out for best dressed [FabSugar]
· Lots of live-blogging about David Beckham [The Cut]
· Knockoffs of The Dress will be called The Kate, obviously [NY Times]
· Controversy! Prince William chose "British army red," not "air force blue" [NYP]
· Simon Doonan really liked Kate's "natural bosom" [Style File]
· Don't forget about the Royal Wedding's Twitter account [Twitter]