Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Meet Amar'e Stoudemire's personal stylist [NYT]
· How Patrick McMullan accidentally ripped Blake Lively's dress [The Cut]
· What you'll find at the Paul and Shark sample sale [The JetShopper]
· More details on the Upper West Side Duane Reade protest [DNAinfo]
· Prom style inspired by great teen movies [Thread NY]
· Expert says brands "have no choice" re social media [Luxury Society]
· Zara failed quality tests from a Beijing watchdog group [Ecouterre]