Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· New York gained 3,600 retail jobs last month [The Real Deal]
· Locals blast proposed $1000 fine for buying counterfeit bags [NYP]
· Victoria's Secret regularly destroys unsold merchandise [MSNBC]
· Crystal Renn hates being called "emaciated" [Fashionista]
· Jared Leto to star in Hugo Boss fragrance ads [NYDN]
· Olivier Rousteing is Balmain's new designer [Racked National]
· A round-up for the tackiest, weirdest royal wedding memorabilia [The Cut]