Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· How to be a bridesmaid without spending all your money [Brokelyn]
· Italian gelato shop La Cremeria's coming to Mulberry Street [Bowery Boogie]
· Good to know: Watching porn at NYC libraries is protected by the first amendment [NY Post]
· A list of people who don't have to watch the Royal Wedding on TV [NY Post]
· Lara Stone talks about those Calvin Klein ads [WWD]
· Crystal Renn in some fancy headgear for Vogue Japan [Fashionista]