Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Hester Street Fair to Open With a Massive Food Fest on May 7
· Steven Alan Expands into His and Hers Stores in Brooklyn
· Almost Everything is 80 Percent Off at the Jil Sander Sample Sale
· Swedish Hasbeens x H&M: In Stores and Surprisingly Comfortable
· The Glee Guide: Where Rachel, Finn, and Friends Should Shop
· Century 21's New Online Sales Mean Freedom from "Stroller Nazis"