Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Did the 2011 Bed Bug Season Just Kick Off in a Men's Locker Room?
· Shadowing a Shopaholic: Chlöe Sevigny's Favorite Haunts
· Calypso St. Barth for Target is Worth Planning a Vacation For
· Glenn O'Brien on How To Be A Man: Throw Out Your Flip-Flops
· Fenton/Fallon Sale: Seriously Droolworthy Deals From $5 to $100
· Aerie Wants Everyone on Houston Street to Know It Sells Thongs
· Those Mannequins at the McQueen Exhibit Are Actually Models