Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Maxi Dress $39.99, Crochet Vest $29.99, Wedges $29.99, Elephant Pendant Necklace $19.99, Long Nugget Chain Necklace $22.99
- Tunic $29.99, Shorts $24.99, Flip-Flops $12.99, Tote $19.99
- Hand-Crochet Bikini Top $26.99, Hand-Crochet Bikini Bottom $26.99, Hand-Crochet Vest $29.99, Multi-Strand Seed Bead Necklace in Coral $39.99, Three-Layer Medallion Shell Necklace in Gold $29.99
- Dress $39.99, Wedges $29.99, Embroidered Canvas Tote $16.99, Hammered Hoop Earrings in Silver $14.99
- T-Shirt $19.99, Bikini Bottom $22.99, Turquoise Bead with Silver Pendant Necklace $19.99, Multi-Beaded Necklace in Turquoise $39.99 Rope Bracelets $14.99 each, Chain Necklace $22.99 (worn as bracelet)
- Tankini Top $24.99, Dress $36.99, Wedges $29.99, Three-Layer Medallion Shell Necklace in Gold $29.99
- Dress $39.99, Pants $29.99, Wedges $29.99, Hat $14.99, Straw Tote $24.99
- Linen Espadrille Wedges in Tan $29.99
- Linen Espadrille Wedges in Turquoise Print $29.99
- Weekender in Coral Medallion Print $29.99
- Double Train Case in Turquoise Start Print $29.99
Target just released all 87 images (that's right) of their upcoming, limited-edition Calypso St. Barth collection, which will hopefully see a little more spark than the re-launch of all the Go International stuff. Debuting May 1, the collection starts as low as $1.99 (capping off at $79.99), and is made up of a whole lot of beachy clothes, beachy bathing suits, beachy wedges, home goods, and jewelry.
Calypso St. Barth sample sales get pretty damn crazy, so start reserving those Zipcars now. Previous grope sessions at the preview in January convinced us that the clothes all feel really good (and should remain so), and that some of the pieces are made of real silk and linen—so just because it's Target doesn't mean you shouldn't dry clean it. All of the pieces will be hanging around until June 11, and petite and plus sizes stay on the site until August 15, meaning there's time enough to call out of work and head to the beach.
· Calypso St. Barth [Target Press Room]
· Target Announces Collection by Calypso St. Barth [The Recessionista]
· Calypso x Target: Potential Cure for Collab Fatigue Disorder [Racked NY]