Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Get ready for Bed Bug Fest 2011, now with more bed bugs [Gothamist]
· Another vandalized Gaga x Supreme ad [Bowery Boogie]
· B. Oyama moves into Montgomery’s old space in Harlem [Uptown Flavor]
· Deborah Lippmann explains Lady Gaga's "Born This Way" nails [Fashionista]
· Women spend 399 hours a year shopping [NYDN]
· February was a very good month for retail [NYP]
· John Galliano own-label show scaled back after scandal [Yahoo]