Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
(Left) Tracy Reese Fringed Dress in Amber, $325; (Right) Tracy Reese Sunburst Pleat Skirt in dark graphite (we loved the rich wine-hued version in person), $248
- plenty Hooded Cardigan in black/caramel, $328
- frock! Madison in painted squares, $278
- Tracy Reese Combo Vest in black (we liked the creamy ivory in person), $375
After viewing the fall/winter 2011 Tracy Reese collection on the Fashion Week runway in February, it was great to finally see the upcoming mainline pieces—plus her plenty and frock! diffusion offerings—in person. During yesterday's preview at the Tracy Reese showroom, we were treated to a sneak peek of the mixed textures, feminine-silhouettes, longer lengths, and easy-to-layer confections that will hit stores starting in late July.
In the gallery above, we picked out five fall styles to expect. After the jump, check out five spring styles to tide you over in the meantime.
Highlights from the Tracy Reese, plenty and frock! spring 2011 collections:
· Plush Fur, Elegant Pleats and More Long Skirts at Tracy Reese [Racked]
· All Now & Later Posts [Racked NY]
· Tracy Reese [Official Site]