Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cavalli, Galliano, and other Euro designers on sale in midtown [Sample Sally]
· A look at six of the Brooklyn Flea's new vendors [NYDN]
· Kim Catrall chews out Page Six after bikini-wax question [P6]
· Con Artist is turning its basement store into a showroom [Bowery Boogie]
· Rachel Zoe Tweets a picture of her baby [Fashionista]
· Brad Goreski and Chris March get their own Bravo shows [Racked National]
· Photo set: Guys waiting in Victoria's Secret [Buzzfeed via Refinery29]