Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· What you'll find at the SURevoltion jewelry sale [On the Sly]
· A day in the life of a Hasidic flower shop [NYT]
· Atlantic Avenue's Horsemen Antiques plans Gowanus outpost [Brownstoner]
· Isaac Mizrahi designed six wedding dresses for The Aisle [WWD]
· Fashism lets kids call dibs on prom dresses [Racked National]
· More prom: What fashion insiders wore to theirs [Teen Vogue]
· Esprit's new fragrance smells like jeans [Design Scene]