Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Cathy Horyn says John Galliano has never been "a sensible man" [NYT]
· Hot for men: Boots you can wear to work [NYT]
· Also hot: Galoshes are making a comeback [WSJ]
· Before they were street style stars: A slideshow [Fashionista]
· Lady Gaga and other highlights from yesterday's Mugler show [The Cut]
· Christina Hendricks is now the face of Vivienne Westwood jewelry [StyleList]