Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Lady Gaga impersonator winds up in Guess press release [Page Six]
· Hot NY-based shopping app Fashism rolls out big update [WWD]
· Designer trunk shows are surprisingly lucrative [ThreadNY]
· Jessica Simpson considers opening freestanding stores [The Cut]
· Tavi is getting sick of fashion [Style Rookie]
· Rumor: Chanel insiders not wild about Blake Lively [NYDN]