Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Kenneth Cole has someone filter his Tweets [Slaves to Fashion]
· Developers plan a massive expansion for Chelsea Market [Curbed NY]
· Elizabeth Taylor passed away this morning [NYT]
· This $1,050 Hervé Léger swimsuit can't get wet [Racked National]
· The best pedicure colors for spring [Fashionista]
· A comprehensive list of fashion blogs to follow [Refinery29]
· What the crisis in Japan means for the fashion industry [ThreadNY]