Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Is This the End of the Barneys Warehouse Sale?
· Nine New or Soon-to-Open NYC Beauty Stores
· A Sample Sale and Other Ways to Support Japanese Relief Efforts
· Target's Designer Re-Release Meets with Lukewarm Response
· Hello Kitty Invades Soho with an Army of Cuteness
· It's a Beautiful Weekend For a Foley & Corinna Sale
· Load Up on Slouchy Tees at James Perse Round Two