Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- Coach Fall '11: (middle) Dowell Satchel in Python Embossed Copper, $1000
- Chelsea Satchel with Harness Detail and Exaggerated Pebble-embossed Leather, $798
- Top Handle Satchel from the Exclusive Pinnacle Collection, $798
- Chelsea Turnlock Messenger Bag, $498
- Madison Marielle Drawstring Pouches in Dusted Shimmer, $398
While we're still waiting for Spring to arrive, Coach is already onto autumn, presenting its fall 2011 collection at the Bleecker Street boutique this morning. The upcoming lines feature rich dark palettes, sumptuous leathers and skins and creative experimentation with mixed textures and metal accents.
In the gallery above, we picked out five fall styles to expect. After the jump, check out five spring styles to tide you over in the meantime.
Highlights from the Coach spring 2011 collection:
- Coach Spring '11: Madison Gathered Leather Large Sophia Satchel
- Coach Spring '11: Madison Embossed Python Large Shoulder Bag in
- Coach Spring '11: Kristin Woven Leather Sage Round Satchel in Wh
- Coach Spring '11: Kristin Spectator Leather Crossbody in Silver and Grey, $198
- Coach Spring '11: Poppy Leather Pocket Bag in Silver/Cobalt, $1