Barneys 3.0: Markdowns and the LA Stock Have Arrived
- A lone Chanel on the 5.5 rack. Bye bye clogs...
- Robert Clergerie for Opening Ceremony pink satin ankle boot on the left, a Givenchy (we think) in the middle and on the right, a Phillip Lim clog
- Some new faces (we think), too. Dries Van Noten on the left and a Lanvin 2009 on the right
- On the right - another Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra style spotted on the racks
- Fast-disappearing Loeffler Randal platform flats
- Gianvito Rossi for Altuzarra lace-up cut-out booties and boots. Nice.
- A Manolo that we haven't seen yet
- We haven't seen this Lanvin before
- Marni clogs and Proenza Schouler shooties (middle two) still there.
- Those Lanvin cut-out platforms seem to have multiplied and the Alexander Wang Addison boots (middle) have made an appearance
- A look at the RTW
- Look - a Marc by Marc Jacobs LBD peeking out of the racks
- We found this Vena Cava dress in the smalls
- The "G" designer section
- A last glimpse of the designer racks before we were chased out by a security staffer.