Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Fiorentini + Baker Makes it Permanent on Mercer
· Bleecker's NARS Will Open During Fashion Week
· Alexander Wang Recruits Diplo for his New T Campaign
· So Long, Lang: Helmut Moves from MePa to Soho, Adds Theyskens
· The Gap's New Soho Store Is Stocked with Denim, Denim Experts
· This Is How Valentine's Day Works in Williamsburg