Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Justin Bieber inspired Barbara Tfank's Fashion Week show [Beauty Counter]
· "Diva fashion" comes to Flatbush in Brooklyn [Brownstoner]
· Gourmet grocery Hana is finally opening in Bushwick [Bushwick BK]
· Kenneth Cole apologizes for Egypt joke [Page Six]
· Rihanna's Prada-filled video banned for being too suggestive [The Cut]
· Kate Moss seems to be bringing back "The Rachel" [Bella Sugar]