Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The Man Repeller on her top five least guy-friendly looks [BlackBook]
· Some history and context for Helmut Lang's Soho move [The Shophound]
· Robin Givhan explains why Michelle Obama's style matters [The Daily Beast]
· Reproductions of vintage dresses are a hot new commodity [NYT]
· Jersey Shore news: Even Ronnie has a t-shirt line now [Coco Perez]
· Kate Moss and her boyfriend Jamie Hince just got engaged [The Sun]