Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Barneys Reveals Date of Final Warehouse Sale Markdowns
· For $800, These Crystallized New York Uggs Could Be Yours
· Play Nice, Ladies: A Shopper's Guide to Sample Sale Etiquette
· So, Can You Sit in Alexander Wang's Fox Fur Hammock?
· Williamsburg Loves Gucci and Ralph Lauren? One Study Says Yes