Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Gilt Groupe might go public in 2012 [Dealbook]
· DVF embarrassed about Michelle Obama dress controversy [Daily Beast]
· Why vintage sellers need the Internet [NYT]
· Proenza Schouler says social media has "an extraordinary impact" [BoF]
· Calvin Klein reboots 90's ckOne ads [WWD]
· Philip Treacy will design Kate Middleton's wedding headdress [Daily Mail]
· Louis Vuitton is hiring 700 leather workers this year [Bloomberg]