Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· DVF says her ski accident wasn't a cover for plastic surgery [NYDN]
· Let's all say goodbye to the Levi's gears billboard [Bowery Boogie]
· Timberland just signed a 34th Street lease [The Real Deal]
· St. Mark's Comics caught fire yesterday [The Local]
· German discount supermarket chain Aldi has big NYC plans [Crain's]
· Hey kids: Don't wear jeggings to work at a law firm [NYT]
· The Kardashians somehow raked in $65 million last year [Hollywood Reporter]