Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
- The fur flies at Isaac Mizrahi. Photo by Amy Sussman/Getty Images for FIJI Water.
- Very proper at Dennis Basso. Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for IMG.
- With Susan Sarandon at Chris Benz. Photo by Jeff Gentner/Getty Images.
- Somewhat subdued at Alice + Olivia. Photo by John W. Ferguson/Getty Images.
- Schmoozing with singer Kat Deluna and actress Sheryl Lee Ralph at Tadashi Shoji. Photo by Mike Coppola/Getty Images for IMG.
- All tied up at Timo Weiland. Photo by Michael Loccisano/Getty Images for IMG.
- Where it all began: At the Heart Truth's Red Dress Collection show on Fashion Week Eve. Photo by Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Heart Truth Red.
Every season, there's one celebrity who makes a point of hitting as many runway shows as humanly possible. This time around, that celebrity was Olympic figure skater Johnny Weir. Not only did Weir perform in Elise Øverland's presentation at the Standard Hotel ice rink, but he also hit front rows all week long. As a tribute to the Fashion Week that just ended, please enjoy this slideshow of his finest moments above.
· Elise Øverland Presents: Models on Ice! [Racked NY]
· Johnny Weir Does His Thang on the Ice at Elise Øverland: VIDEO [Racked NY]