Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Being a street style photographer is "like speed-dating" [BlackBook]
· Bette Midler serenaded Michael Kors backstage at his show [ThreadNY]
· Fashion Week coat porn! [StyleList]
· Even the cops at Fashion Week look like models [Refinery29]
· André Leon Talley: Long skirts are not practical [The Cut]
· Have you noticed that CNN is covering fashion again? [NYT]