Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Amar'e Stoudemire's clothing line will be for sporting events [Page Six]
· Duane Reade now sells OTC paternity tests [NYDN]
· Olivier Theyskens: "incredibly well suited" for Theory [On the Runway]
· Fashion Week is a news vacuum (Egypt? Wha?) [The Cut]
· Fashion gets its own Restaurant Week uptown [NewYorkology]
· Intriguing rumor: Chanel is recruiting bloggers as models [Fashionologie]
· David LaChapelle sues Rihanna over "S&M" video [EW]