Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In case you missed them, here are the top stories from the week in Racked:
· Two Ways to Crash Fashion Week Without Angering the Runway Gods
· Status Update: The Nine Store Openings of February Fashion Week
· François Nars Officially Unwraps His West Village Store
· Fashion Week Fall 2011, Livestreamed: The Complete Schedule
· How to Sneak into a Runway Show: A Gate-Crasher's Guide
· Rag & Bone Nolita Taunts Billy's Antiques with Subway Signage