Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Garance Doré and the Sartorialist on their epic romance [NYT]
· Columbia Street antiques store Main Street Ephemera to shutter [Lost City]
· The live musical performances of NYFW [Thread NY]
· Expect more Asian models on the runway this Fashion Week [NDYN]
· Latest Barneys firing: The exec VP of store operations [The Cut]