Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The scene inside the New York City Beard Competition [NYT]
· Lawyer wants judge to release Target assaulter [DNAinfo]
· H&M uses computer-generated models [Telegraph UK]
· American Apparel holiday ads: a surprising amount of pants [Racked LA]
· 14 not-ugly designer Christmas sweaters [Fashionista]
· Prada is hosting a runway show in Tokyo today [WWD]