Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Christmas is in three days. Hannukah already started. If you haven't bought your gifts yet, it's crunch time. Below, we've rounded up every shopping map from the past month to guide you in your journey.
We know, it's stressful. Luckily, there's a holiday-in-New-York–themed antidote to feeling overwhelmed by the frenzied pace of holiday season in New York. Just take a deep breath, maybe make a nice cup of tea, and relax with four minutes of dogs running through Bergdorf Goodman.
For friends and loved ones, no matter how high-maintenance:
· Where to Buy a Gift for the Aspiring Martha Stewart
· Where to Buy Your Girlfriend What She Really Wants
· Where to Buy a Man a Tie
· Where to Buy a Gift for a Member of the One Percent
For people you don't actually know that well:
· Where to Shop For Your Office Secret Santa
· Twelve Holiday Pop-Up Shops: Catch Them Before They're Gone
For gift-buying emergencies:
· Where to Shop for Everyone On Your List, All at Once
· Where to Shop for the Impossible to Shop For
And for that other sort of shopping emergency:
· Here Are 16 of Manhattan's Best In-Store Bathrooms